Re: ORA-4031 and Shared Pool Fragmentation

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 22:31:49 +1100

A version number would help, on the grounds that shared pool management has changed so dynamically between 8.0 and 8i that the answers in one case are totally inappropriate in another.

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000