OracleOraHome81ManagementServer doesn't start

From: Peter Betz <p.betz_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:58:55 +0800

All,

I have configgered NT so that I have to start up the Management Server manually. This is the error message I get:

"Could not start the OracleOraHome81ManagementServer service on Local Computer.
Error 997: Overlapped I/O operation is in progress."

What does that mean, and how do I remedy this situation?

Thanks in advance,
Peter B Received on Tue Nov 07 2000 - 21:58:55 CST