Track Subscription Benefits (OTN) ?

From: <anon5f6b_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 01:23:23 GMT

I am interested in buying Oracle 8i Enterprise through OTN. Is this program really true or just too good to be true ?

Do I get Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition through them ? If so, do I get updates. etc.

Is there any product differences between a development and a full blown runtime/production license ?

Finally, where do I find the System Requirements for Oracle 8i, I mean, will it work on my microsoft windows 2000 machine running on a Pentium 266 II machine ?

Your responses will be appreciated!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 07 2000 - 19:23:23 CST