export

From: Choung <cchao_at_pmc.ca>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:17:53 -0500

I am using oracle enterprise manager to do my exports. Every single time I do my export it fails. I don't, know why it fails and I'm not quite sure how to fix it. I'm using the OEM because I want to be able to set my exports to be done on a daily basis without me having to do it. I thought the OEM would be able to do this. I've modified my init.ora file to set my archive = true. Should I be modifying something else in my init.ora file to get the export working or should I being doing something in the OEM to get the export to work? Is there another way to set the export to go on a daily basis without having to use the OEM? Received on Mon Nov 06 2000 - 08:17:53 CST