Re: sqlplus wrapper for history & editing

From: Brian McKerr <bmckerr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:10:50 +1000

I was actually going to write my own wrapper in perl, I had written the first few lines of code (seriously !)a few days ago;

#!/usr/bin/perl

End Of script

I was then browsing this group and saw your post, so I downloaded the script compiled it and had exactly the same. This was on;

Compaq PIII 550
EIDE Hard Disk
192mb PC100
Redhat Linux 6.2
Oracle 8.1.6 with local database

What platform did you have trouble with ?

Cheers,

Brian.