Similar Rows...

From: Florent <guelfucci_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 14:53:40 GMT

Hi,
I don't know if this has been asked, (sorry if it has ),but I need to find 2(or more) rows that are similar,
so if I have
NAME / CODE

A     0
B     0
C     1

and NAME is my primary key, what script can I use to tell that A and B are similar based on CODE,
If I do SELECT * FROM MY_TABLE WHERE CODE = 0; that 's would give me A and B but what if I don't know what code is, I need a script that would tell me A and B because CODE is the same regardless of the value.

And last but not least, how do I send the result to a file in SQLPlus.

Thanks in advance
Florent

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 02 2000 - 08:53:40 CST