8.1.7 on NT update

From: Jay Scheiner <jxs_at_wolpoff_nospam_law.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 17:01:41 GMT

I talked to a sales rep at the Oracle store yesterday. He said that normally they release on NT first then other platforms (don't know if this is true, but he said it) but the delay this time around is qualifying the software (client stuff, I suppose) for WinME.

Jay M. Scheiner
Special Projects Manager
Wolpoff & Abramson, LLP
remove _nospm_ from email address
Opinions are my own only! Received on Thu Nov 02 2000 - 11:01:41 CST