OLEDB and High Processor Time

From: <christsh_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 22:02:06 GMT

I seem to have a bug somewhere within my OLEDB. I am using Microsoft NT, Site Server, and Oracle Database 8.1.6. Sporatically i am receiving high processor time which will run both of my processors up 100%.

I am currently trying to dibug the issue, but i have been unsuccessful at getting debug symbols for the OLEDB from Oracle. Does anyone happen to know where i might be able to download them. BTW / has anyone had a similar problem to this?

thanks
Chris

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 02 2000 - 16:02:06 CST