Re: Web based application and Oracle user(s)

From: Nick Gill <ngill3_at_ford.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:26:25 -0500

I am currently implementing some TMS Oracle reports using IIS 4.0 and ASP. I am using a DSN-less connection and dynamic SQL statements.

For ASP, a few excellent resources are

www.4guysfromrolla.com

www.asp-dev.com

www.askasp.com

www.activeserverpages.com

Is anyone else using ASP and Oracle? Please post some details on your applications.

Systems
Windsor Aluminum Plant
Ford Motor Company
( Phone: (519)-250-2610
* E-mail: ngill3_at_ford.com <<mailto:ngill3_at_ford.com>>

þWeb: www.windsoraluminum.ford.com