Help needed urgently

From: Ong Yeow Hin <oyeowhin_at_starnet.gov.sg>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 12:46:11 +0800

I have a few databases (from different department) residing on 1 machine. Currently, there is 1 DBA maintaining all the databases. My boss would like to distribute the management of the database to the various department as follows:
- 1 DBA for each Database

I would appreciate if anyone could advise. Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
YH Received on Wed Nov 01 2000 - 22:46:11 CST