Problems Renaming the HOST

From: Peter Betz <p.betz_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:38:01 +0800

Hello,

On installation Orcale happely accepted the "HOST = print server", but now doesn't allow me to change the HOST using Net8 Assistant. I have since uninstalled Oracle, and then re-installed it. Only to get the same HOST name again. Do you know whether the HOST name is a allowed to have a space in it?

Thank you for your assistance,
Peter Received on Wed Nov 01 2000 - 00:38:01 CST