Oracle 8i - Generic ODBC Gateway

From: Glen Thorne <gthorne_at_cybuild.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:11:40 -0700

Hi all,

Thanks for taking a moment to read this. I've been looking in to how to connect Oracle with a legacy system I have that has an ODBC driver. After reading the documentation online, it keeps referring to a file called "initodbc.ora" that should be used as a template. Well, I've searched all over my Linux box and that file doesn't exist .... does someone have the sample file? Also, any pointers on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Glen Received on Tue Oct 31 2000 - 18:11:40 CST