Re: SQL Server vs.Oracle

From: Speed Razer <speedrazer_at_NoT_SpamM_usa.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:11:59 GMT

Try telling that to my Microsoft sales weenie!! As long as we're in an Oracle Newsgroup, I'm allowed to take some liberty and suggest that SQL Server is still a toy compared to Oracle...Also, it's only recently that Oracle 'got real' about their licensing structure and made their product much more affordable. That's about the only thing we can thank MicroShaft for!