Java procedure in Oracle

From: <ecejabs_at_ece.ericsson.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:23:30 GMT

Hello !

Does anybody know how to make traces with Java in Oracle? I have a java class, mapped to a PL/SQL procedure. I load that with the loadclass utility.

But the problem is that I don't know how to print messages. Has Oracle Server any file where the System.out.println instruction is redirect?

Thanks.

        Abel Received on Mon Oct 30 2000 - 04:23:30 CST