Re: PLEASE HELP: FRM-10256 - User is not authorized to run Form Builder Menu

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:18:28 +0100

In the previous versions, there were special tables to be installed, and views over the datadictionary views. These could be installed, using the Windows Forms 6i Administration menu option.
Check if FRM50_ENABLED_ROLES exists.
(Yup, 50 as in fifty; blurp from the file follows:)

Rem frm60sec.sql - FoRMs 6.0 menu SECurity view Rem
Rem DESCRIPTION
Rem Create Forms 5.0 Menu Security View

--
Frank
Imrich Kovac <imrich_kovac_at_hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws