Re: Becoming an Oracle DBA (part 3)

From: Liz Reen <lizr_at_geologist.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:38:50 -0500

True 8i is wonderful for that, but if your software vendor will not support you because you moved off of 7.3.4 and their software gives new meaning to buggy. You don't move. I did try upgrading the dev box to 8.0, there were too many problems to make it worth while.

Liz

In article <39f536b2$1_at_news.iprimus.com.au>, howardjr_at_www.com says...