Re: Portal 3.0 Login error (WWC-41439) - HEEEELP!

From: Peter <p.c.de.wolff_at_zonnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:54:50 +0100

This solution is for NT platform:

  Problem Summary

  Click Login at Oracle Portal home page, get error code wwc-41439, on fresh install of Oracle 8.1.6 and Oracle Portal 3.0.6.3.3

  Solution Summary

  Run ssodatan.sql script, removing references to port 80

  Solution Details

  1. Dos prompt
  2. set oracle_home=d:\portal [set to your oracle home]
  3. set oracle_sid=ORCL [set to your instance SID]
  4. cd d:\portal\webdb30\admin\plsql\
  5. ssodatan -w http://[hostname.domain]/pls/portal30/ -l http://[hostname.domain]/pls/portal30_sso -s portal30

  Note: read ssodatan.sql for further info

"Peter White" <peter_white_at_pjwc.compulink.co.uk> wrote in message news:8tf0jj$1bi$1_at_plutonium.compulink.co.uk...
> Thanks Klaus
>
> The portal configuration went wrong because I hadn't allowed sufficient
> memory for Java Pool and Shared Pool during set up. Once the memory
> allocation was increased, all the portal DB objects were created and it
 was
> then OK.
>

> Klaus Zeuch <KZeuch_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > there are numerous postings in Oracle Metalink of users on various
 platforms
> > facing the same errors.
> >
> > Please check your install log for errors first - probably something went
> > wrong and table WWSEC_ENABLER_CONFIG_INFO$ (owned by [default] portal30
 and
> > portal30_sso) wasn't created. Maybe running the script ssodatan.cmd will
> > solve your problem.
> >
> > Another error of the install routine: as you can't specify a temporary
> > tablespace in the lov of the installation routine some users are not
 created
> > (create user .... temporary tablespace NULL invokes ora-...... error) by
 the
> > install-routine. You have to modify the installation scripts
 wdbisys.sql,
> > cruser.sql and ssodbusr.sql.
> >
> > Hopefully the production version will be delivered with better
 installation
> > routines.
> >
> > Klaus
> >
> > "Peter White" <peter_white_at_pjwc.compulink.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I have Oracle 8.1.6 on NT4 (sp6a) and, recently Oracle Portal 3.0. I
 can
 get
> > > to the page "http://<myserver>/pls/portal30/admin_/dadentries.htm" to
 check
> > > that the setings are correct as per the TNSNames.ora file. I can get
 the
> > > home page ".../Portal30/", but when I try to login from there I get:
 "ERROR:
> > > You cannot login because there is no configuration information stored
 in
 the