Error starting Enterprise Manager

From: . <xxxx_at_xxxx.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:54:08 GMT

Hi,

    When I try to start (first time after installation) Enterprise Manager I get a message:

The following repository sub-components were identified. Continue with the indicated operations?

Sub-component            Status                Operation

  Repository Manager       Not found             Create
  Enterprise Manager       Not found             Create
  Software Manager         Not found             Create

I click in the OK button, but I get en error during repository validation:

XP-07016: A database error has occurred:

insert into smp_rep_version (c_component, c_current_version, c_unused) values (:1,:2,'')

ORA-01552: can't use rollback segm. SYSTEM for tablespace 'USR' NO-SYSTEM

    When I connect with SQL*Plus I can create one table, but when I try to inset records I get the same error. Whan can I do?

    Thanks in advance Received on Sun Oct 29 2000 - 17:54:08 CST