Re: delete from table

From: Christian Cuske <cuske_at_rumms.uni-mannheim.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 13:17:27 +0100

I altered the indices, but it does not seem to help. The sql statement is:

delete from table_t where field_a between 140000 and 140100 and field_b=0

where field_a is the PK and field_b has no index on it.

select * from table_t where field_a between 140000 and 140100 and field_b=0

works fine.

thanks
cc

The corresponding select