SQL*Loader questions

From: Andy Kent <andykent.bristol.DontSpamMe_at_virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:14:47 +0100

If I am loading data with SQL*Loader which has FIELDS TERMINATED BY "|", but the terminator character appears in the data in escaped form ("\|"), how do I tell SQL*Loader that that's part of the data?

If I want to load multiple files into multiple tables (LOAD DATA INFILE file1 INTO TABLE table1, LOAD DATA INFILE file2 INTO TABLE table2, ...), is there a way I can have all the control information in a single file, or do I need a separate command/ control file pair per table?

Many thanks,

-Andy Kent-
 '.DontSpamMe' from return address if replying on email. Received on Sat Oct 28 2000 - 17:14:47 CDT