can GRANT give schema level access?

From: Kenneth Topp <toppk_at_dynasty.norkle.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:07:49 -0700

I want to have a schema:

  loaddata

where anyone can create tables/drop tables/insert/update/delete, basically no permissions.

That way all the other database'ss (ie: dev/qa/prod) can load in some initial values via "copy from", etc...

But, in reading oracle's doco's, it seems that I have to chose between:

1)

These options both look bad to me (and I don't even know how, specifically to do them),
perhaps people see a better way?

(oracle 8.1.6/8.1.7 on solaris)

Thanks,

And cc my email address if possible,

Kenneth Topp Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 14:07:49 CDT