Re: Installing ODBC drivers in windows

From: <jocave_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:31:03 GMT

In article <slrn8vj7q9.tpu.ram_at_cc37058-a.vron1.nj.home.com>,   rkalapatapu_at_home.net wrote:
> I want to be able to access oracle 8 installed on a linux server
 from a
> windows 95 box. I have the odbc drivers but looks like the drivers
 can only
> be with the oracle installation program. I don't have the windows
> installation CD. How can I get around this problem.

In order to use the Oracle ODBC driver, you'll need to have installed the Oracle client on your machine. Assuming you've done this, the Oracle Installer has already been installed and should be accessable from the Oracle section of the Start menu.

--
Justin Cave - Oracle ODBC Development

Opinions expressed herein are my own and may not reflect those of
Oracle Corporation.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.