PLEASE HELP: FRM-10256 - User is not authorized to run Form Builder Menu

From: Imrich Kovac <imrich_kovac_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:56:44 GMT

Hi

We are using application build in Forms 6i on Oracle 8i database. I created new database instance (8.1.6.0.0) on NT.

When I started application I have got message:

FRM-10256 - User is not authorized to run Form Builder Menu  Cause: You are not enrolled in Form Builder. You do not have SELECT permission on the Form Builder base tables.  Action: Notify your DBA.

Any idea what can be a problem?

What does mean the "Form Builder base tables" in error description ? Or what does it mean "be enrolled in Form Builder" ? It seems like it cannot see some system table.

Thanks a lot

Imrich Kovac Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 15:56:44 CDT