3rd party tuning tools?

From: Douglas Scott <dsscott_at_ev1.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:25:04 -0500

I'm looking for a 3rd party tool that will help me tune an Oracle 8.1.6 database running on Alpha OpenVMS. I'm only a part time DBA and I don't have the time to do a lot of monitoring. Does anyone know of some tool that can help me (OEM is too expensive for my small operation)?

Thanks,
Douglas Scott Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 21:25:04 CDT