8.05 Can I have two SID's running out of same HOME?

From: tatiana <tatiana_at_internetintro.com>
Date: 27 Oct 2000 20:17:55 GMT

I'm having trouble connecting to a second SID, probably just a config error in an init or NET8 file, however I thought I'd ask the basic question: I want two instances of ORACLE 8.05 server, each with it's own SQA, each with its own bin file holding the dll's (this is an NT environment). Am I correct in thinking this can be done within the same ORACLE_HOME? Or am I just totally confused. - Thanks Joe. Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 15:17:55 CDT