Re: Archive mode

From: CME Systems <support_at_cmesys.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:57:16 +0100

Thanks again. I have checked what you said and these lines were commented out so I have changed to archive = true but this will not have any affect until I restart the service. I am still waiting for srvmgr to sut down the service and it is just sat there. I really do not know what is happening and what is going on in the background but I am the only person with access to the database and the service will not shut down. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
Andy Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 04:57:16 CDT