Oracle7.3 and Baan

From: Zhenming <zmwang_at_maloca.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:30:33 GMT

We are using Baan with Oracle 7.3.4 as the backend server. Every day we need to run a batch of jobs about four hours, however we notice that each day it produces 1.2 Gb size archive files, we set the log file size 100 MB, approximately it produces 12 archived files, the index spaces are about 45 GB, and the tablespace for the tables are only about 34 GB, we wonder there might be something wrong with the application design, any suggestion we will appreciate.

Zhen Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 19:30:33 CDT