Re: help with error...

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:48:31 +1000

Just a wild stab in the dark, but there aren't any quotas in use, are there??

The owner of the table is still subject to quotas, even if the extension of the table is occasioned by inserts or updates done by totally innocent third parties. Find out who owns the table, then 'alter user X quota unlimited on <relevant tablespace>' and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, you know where to fine tune things.

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000