Re: Temp (sort) on Raid 5....

From: Viacheslav Leichinsky <v_leichinsky_at_ittoolbox.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:53:24 GMT

In article <39f80bac$1_at_news.iprimus.com.au>,   "Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr_at_www.com> wrote:
> You might want to read what Steve Adams has to say about SAME before
> recommending it wholeheartedly. Visit www.ixora.com.au
>
> Regards
> HJR
Sorry, Howard, but I have yet read Steve Adams commment before posting my message. Why could you not recognize irony in my words?!

Furthemore, it would be useful to discuss SAME methodology here because of Oracle's plans to make SAME as predominant configuration of Oracle databases.

Regards,
Slava.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 06:53:24 CDT