Re: Portal 3.0 Login error (WWC-41439) - HEEEELP!

From: Klaus Zeuch <KZeuch_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:07:01 +0200

Hi,

there are numerous postings in Oracle Metalink of users on various platforms facing the same errors.

Please check your install log for errors first - probably something went wrong and table WWSEC_ENABLER_CONFIG_INFO$ (owned by [default] portal30 and portal30_sso) wasn't created. Maybe running the script ssodatan.cmd will solve your problem.

Another error of the install routine: as you can't specify a temporary tablespace in the lov of the installation routine some users are not created (create user .... temporary tablespace NULL invokes ora-...... error) by the install-routine. You have to modify the installation scripts wdbisys.sql, cruser.sql and ssodbusr.sql.

Hopefully the production version will be delivered with better installation routines.

Klaus

"Peter White" <peter_white_at_pjwc.compulink.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8t6ene$rf0$1_at_plutonium.compulink.co.uk...
> Hi
>
> I have Oracle 8.1.6 on NT4 (sp6a) and, recently Oracle Portal 3.0. I can
 get
> to the page "http://<myserver>/pls/portal30/admin_/dadentries.htm" to
 check
> that the setings are correct as per the TNSNames.ora file. I can get to
 the
> home page ".../Portal30/", but when I try to login from there I get:
 "ERROR: