Re: Name of the default DB??

From: dmany <dmany_at_axess.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:11:26 GMT

Thanks for the answer but I've tried that name but the result still the s ame...
ORA-12154 TNS: l'adresse symbolique n'a pu etre r solue who mean someth ing like
symbolic address couldn't be resolved (sorry for my english..!!). Running

Oracle on NT4 server and trying to get access directly from the server...  (and
it works when I live the service name blank in SQLPLUS...) Any idea?

Dany
dmany_at_sympatico.ca

"Howard J. Rogers" a crit :

> You could try ORCL, since that's the name of the database Oracle create
 s as
> part of the installation procedure (if you let it)
>
> Regards
> HJR
> --
 ---
> Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
> Oracle DBA Resources: http://www.geocities.com/howardjr20
 00