Re: Oracle server hangs up

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:13:18 +1000

Hi Paul,

Hate to say this ... but what the heck, I will. Oracle 8.1.5 is not supported under Windows 2000. 8.1.6 is, however, so I think it might be time to upgrade.

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000