Re: JRE not found

From: V. J. Sánchez <vjse_at_mixmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:07:22 +0200

The release is Oracle 8.1.6 EE over RH 6.2

I´ve been searching in RH, SuSe and Oracle web sites and I´ve tried most solutions given in there, but it doesn´t still work. Also in Linux.com and related web sites.

I don´t know what can I do. Where can I search more about it?

Thanks. Received on Wed Oct 25 2000 - 06:07:22 CDT