Re: How to control developers writting better SQL

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:19:51 +0200

That is exactly why a project dba should be around. And issue guidelines (or standards, depending how thight you want to specify it) on how to write sql. And explain indexes and hints, execution plans and the lot. Developers don't need to know it all, but awareness brings a lot!

--
Frank
Dasari <sbabudas_at_ford.com> schreef in berichtnieuws