Re: Create Table Script

From: Joe Bonner <jbonner_at_voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:23:12 -0400

declare

begin

   for tab in (select table_name from user_tables)

      loop
             dbms_output.put_line(' create table '||tab.table_name||'(');
             for col in (select column_name,data_type,data_length) from
user_tab_columns where table_name = tab.table_name)
                 loop
                       dbms_outputput_line(col.column_Name||'
'||col.data_type||' '||col.data_length);
                end loop;
     dbms_output.put_line(')');
      end loop;

end;