Generate Create Table Script

From: K.L OOI <ooiklnews_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

How to generate a crete table script from Oracle? Right now I have more than 100 tables that need to be prepare in script method for distribute to client. And those tables were created from developer since the development, so I have to consolidate them. Therefore is there a easy way to generate a create table script
including the constraints as well?

For example, in DB2 there is a command db2look.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kian Lee

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf! It's FREE. http://im.yahoo.com/

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
 Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 24 2000 - 00:38:21 CDT