Re: Newbie trace question

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:09:17 GMT

<snip>

> This would be an excellent suggestion however I cannot find this in
> DBMS_UTILITY as it is installed on our instances (8.1.6). Am I missing
> something?
>
> --
> David Fitzjarrell
> Oracle Certified DBA
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

I'm sure I am: you *cannot* find it, because it *is* installed? Contradictio in terminis?
Had this once more this week: english is not my native tongue. Anyway: dbmsutil is called from catproc, so you'd better have it. set_sql_trace_in_session is wrapped in prvtutil.plb

Frank Received on Mon Oct 23 2000 - 14:09:17 CDT