Great Employment Opportunities In New York/New Jersey !!! Top Fortune 1000 Companies...

From: Colleen Tagg <colleentagg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:30:46 -0400

I would love to have the opportunity to work with you. If you are looking to work for top companies such as Merrill Lynch, Dow Jones,Citibank, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan and other top Financial/Brokerage firms, lets work together !

I am looking for strong professionals with stable backgrounds preferably Java Programmers, Oracle DBA's and Developers, QA Testers and Unix Administrators.

Please email a word attachment of your resume to colleentagg_at_hotmail.com I will touch base with you once I review your resume ! Received on Sun Oct 22 2000 - 09:30:46 CDT