Check I tOut: New TabExp Versions are available

From: DO <D_at_O.C>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:09:15 GMT

Hello!

Two new versions of TabExp have been released:

The new version 3.5.1 of TabExp3 fixes a problem when

exporting NULL values in SQL script files.

The new version 4.0.0 Beta 1 now allows to even export

to Valid XML documents including a DTD section.

Go to my web page and download the newest revisions

of TabExp.

Regards

email: doberkofler_at_usa.net

web: http://www.geocities.com/doberkofler Received on Sun Oct 22 2000 - 19:09:15 CDT