Re: Restrict user licences

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 19:16:07 +0200

I already responded to your query a few days ago. Didn't you receive it or didn't you understand it?

The only thing you need to do is set some init.ora parameters. That mechanism being available, there is no reason to develop something, which is not going to work anyway.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA