Re: Help Developer 2000 client access

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 19:20:01 GMT

Of course not! Assuming the code still runs on both platforms, there's no problem in using the NT Server as file server! You only need the Registry entries and System Support FIles. All else can stay on the server (but improve your network!)

Developer Server is to run Forms, Reports well, all of Developer via a web browser. That's a thin client concept, as opposed to the c/s concept the poster was referring to.

Frank