setting up master site

From: <jjwu007_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 05:35:26 GMT

Hi,there

I am a new ORACLE DBA, I hope I can get solution from experienced DBA. My Oracle version is 8.1.6. Platform is Unix Sol.7 When I try to set up a master site for the replication.

Step1.Connect system/manager_at_ora1.world
step2.create user repadmin identified by repadmin;
step3.to step 5. work fine

The problem is that i should connect as "repadmin" to do
SQL> BEGIN
   DBMS_DEFER_SYS.SCHEDULE_PURGE (

      next_date => SYSDATE,
      interval => 'sysdate + 1/24',
      delay_seconds => 0,
      rollback_segment => '');

END;
/
 But I do it as "system" user.
I want to "go back".I tried to drop the procedure(of cource, it wouldn't work, because it is in a build-in package) and I checked all the information I can find, and I couldn't get the answer.

I will appreciate if you drop me a line. I have gotten start here for a whole day.>:(

Jenny

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 20 2000 - 00:35:26 CDT