Re: How to calulate the number of transactions commited during a specific time?

From: Jerry <jerry_at_255.255.255.255>
Date: 20 Oct 2000 04:20:19 GMT

wjeffery_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi,

> Is there any way to know the number of transactions commited
> during a time period (eg 10:00am and 2:00pm)?

> Thanks

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

	Look at V$SQLAREA in addition to containing the text of all queries run
	since the database was last rebooted (providing it has enough space) it
	also contains the number of times each was executed.  Select the total
	number of executions at the beginning of the time period and write down
	result.  Repeat the selection at the end of the period and you will be
	able to compute the number of transactions.
--
Jerry Gitomer
Once I learned how to spell DBA, I became one