8i Listener keeps going down.

From: DaveS <daveshrestha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:27:03 GMT

Hi. I have 3 instance on a 4 way IBM Netfinity box with 4G RAM and External Raid array. I am using only one listener on the server. For about month now, the listener goes down approx. 2-3 times a week. If I just start it, it's fine for another few days until it goes down again.

The listener is set to autostart. Looking at the listener.log, I am unable to find anything of relevance. The listener.log was large, ove 160 MB so I used lsnrctl to set new log file and renamed old hoping that will fix it.

Has anyone run into this before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
DaveS

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.