Help with forms (images and sounds)

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 06:54:58 GMT

Hi, me again.
I am hoping someone could advise me on this problem I am having. I am playing with form now and doing loading / retriving images and data. Everything is fine, once I do the form and all, I am able to retrive and view the image on the FIRST execute query. However, when I exit from the form runtime, and re-enter form runtime and perform an execute query again, it comes up with this error.

SELECT ROWID,BLOB_TYPE,BLOB_ID,DESCRIPTION,BLOB_DATA FROM AV_DATA WHERE blob_type = 'IMAGE'

The file is :

 Name                       Null?    Type
 ------------------------------- -------- ----
 BLOB_ID                  NOT NULL NUMBER(10)
 BLOB_TYPE            NOT NULL VARCHAR2(10)
 DESCRIPTION        NOT NULL VARCHAR2(25)
 BLOB_DATA                  LONG RAW

The data within is as follows:
  BLOB_ID   BLOB_TYPE  DESCRIPTION             B
     1001          IMAGE              FirstBoot                 4
     1000          IMAGE              Startup                   4

Does anyone know why the form runtime will be ok on the first run and dies on the second run ? It is the same error with sounds as well.

Any / all help will be soooo greatly appriciated.

Arthur Received on Thu Oct 19 2000 - 01:54:58 CDT