Re: pl/sql: millisec

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:18:20 +0800

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

but is only 100ths of a second...In 8i you could write a java stored procedure to grab the time in 1000ths of a second from the OS (if the OS supports it)

HTH

Connor McDonald
http://www.oracledba.co.uk
(faster/mirrored at http://www.oradba.freeserve.co.uk)

Its not the voices in my head that bother me...
  its the voices in yours.