Re: Oracle 8i Enterprise Manager

From: Miguel Urosa Ruiz <mur16_at_tid.es>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:22:47 +0200

    I've had similar problem. After I've got to connect to database after creating repository and "discovering" nodes when I start OEM Performance Monitor I can see nodes but when I've tried to connect to database in that node OEM crash with an ORA-12545.

    Any idea about that?.

    Thank you very much in advance.