excel odbc to oracle request

From: <jane_ballard_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:33:37 GMT

hello all,

        I have set up an odbc connection to the oracle database. I have tested it and it works. My question is how do I connect to the oracle database via odbc in excel.

         I know the odbc works because I could see the tables in access97. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Jane

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 17 2000 - 16:33:37 CDT