Minimum reqrmnts for Oracle on HP UX

From: Sean <dolans_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:51:03 GMT

I've looked throughout technet.oracle.com and can not find the minium requirments to run Oracle 8.1.6 for HP UX 11.0. We have an older HP 9000 D-class machine we want to use as a development server but are really unsure if it will meet the minimum requirments for HP UX.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Sean

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 17 2000 - 16:51:03 CDT