Re: Stalling stored procs?

From: Greg Weston <gwestonREMOVE_at_CAPShome.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:44:21 GMT

In article <9frkussr7abgv25qga7rtf5g7sfac9qge2_at_4ax.com>, Kirt Thomas <kremovethisspamthingthomas_at_gfsiinc.com> wrote:

> Also - can't you turn on tracing?

I'll try the queries you suggested (after checking the alert log...I really must be tired to have not looked there already). As for turning on tracing...still requires a DB shutdown, right? The industry I'm in is psychotic enough to have a bigger problem with downtime - even a couple of minutes - than with sporadic timeouts.

G Received on Mon Oct 16 2000 - 15:44:21 CDT